Friday, August 10, 2012

Farewell/Sh*t Karl Marx Says

I just wanted to say that it has been an amazing semester with everyone. This class was one of my first real college classes and it was really nice to be able to discuss the interesting texts we read with such intelligent people.

Also, I seemed to get a lot of positive feedback on my presentation video so here's a link if anyone is wishes to see it again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoAEfXhbMWQ&feature=g-upl

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rahani, it was great to have you!

    A request: can you write out the "Shit" in the title, so it will be more easily searchable. I definitely think the masses deserve to find your clever thing, but it is not really searchable at present.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete